QR 419 N 07AUG 1*BEYDOH DK1 0205 0530 07AUG E 0 788 M
QR 654 N 07AUG 1*DOHCMB DK1 0855 1620 07AUG E 0 332 M
QR 655 L 12AUG 6 CMBDOH DK1 2015 2230 12AUG E 0 332 M
QR4904 L 13AUG 7 DOHBEY DK1 0250 0545 13AUG E 0 320
Hotel Accommodation – 5 Star
01 Nights at Movenpick, Colombo| Superior Room – 5*
02 Night at Occidental Paradise, Dambulla| Deluxe Room – 5*
01 Nights at Mahaweli Reach, Kandy| Deluxe Room – 5*
01 Nights at Avani Bentota, Bentota| Standard Ocean View Room – 5*
Day 01 – Airport| Colombo
- Your First Destination is Colombo (Approx. 01 hours),
- Colombo Explore the city and indulge in shopping as well
Day 02 – Colombo | Dambulla
- Proceed to Dambulla (Approx. 04 ½ hours),
- En route Pinnewela Elephant Orphanage, rest of the day at leisure
Day 03 – Dambulla City Tour
- in the morning climb Sigiriya Lion Rock Fortress (The climb to the top will take about 45-minutes. Exploring the whole area will take you about 2 – 3 hours), once arrived at the top of rock enjoy the incredible 360 degrees view over the whole area.
- Hiriwaduna Village – A village tour where you can experience a bullock cart ride, a boat ride across the serene water blanketed with lily pads. Thereafter, escort to a house in the village and enjoy an authentic Sri Lankan meal and then return on a tuk-tuk. Rest of the day at leisure.
- Later in the evening, go on a Jeep safari to Minneriya National Park which is highly famed for its elephants and wildlife. Minneriya hosts more than 160 species of birds, a few of which are endemic to Sri Lanka, such as the Sri Lanka Hanging Parrot, the Sri Lanka Jungle Fowl, and the Sri Lanka Grey Horn-bill etc.
Day 04 – Dambulla | Kandy
- Proceed to Kandy (Approx. 02 ½ hours), en route make a stopover at a Spice Garden in Matale, it is a Free Thing To Do In Lanka.
- Kandy city tour: You will have some time to do shopping ,lake drive/ walk, visit marketplace. Visit a gem shop and get to know about the precious and semi-precious gemstones found in the Paradise Island. Visit the
- Peradeniya Royal Botanical Garden. Try to walk across the bouncy pedestrian suspension bridge across the river (Mahaweli – the longest ricer in Sri Lanka).
- In the evening watch the Kandy Cultural Show. Sri Lanka, a country rich with culture & tradition, offers a vibrant performance of Sri Lankan traditional dances.
Day 05 – Kandy | Bentota
- Proceed to Bentota (Approx. 4 hours)
- Go on a Boat Safari in Madhu River (01 hour) as you watch for crocodiles or water monitors as they slither beneath the murky surface or as the endemic birds of prey hover over you! Towards the end of your safari, treat yourself to a soothing, natural treatment at the local ‘fish spa’. Perch yourself on the deck and pop your feet in for a natural fish treatment as your dead skin cells are cleaned off leaving your feet smooth and clean.
- Thereafter, visit Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery, various species of sea turtles in different stages of their lives can be found here.
Day 06 – Bentota | Airport
- (Approx. 45 min), transfer to airport
- Per person cost of DBL sharing on the above hotel or similar
- Meal plan on Half Board Basis
- Transfers & Tours by air – conditioned Car with the services of an English/Arabic speaking chauffeur guide cum driver throughout the tour
- Expressway and parking charges
- Local government taxes and service charges
- Entrance Fees:
- Lotus Tower
- Gangarama Temple
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Sigiriya Rock
- Hiriwadunna Village Trek
- Minneriya National Park with Jeep Safari
- Spice Garden
- Kandy Temple
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden
- Madu River Boat Ride
- Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery
- Sri Lankan entry visas
- Early check in or late checkout
- Lunch throughout the tour
- Entrance Fees (Not mentioned Above)
- Optional tours and activities
- Tips & portage
- Video/ Camera permit
- All expenses of personal nature